Crazy feature of the car-- incredible "rollability"- I am sure there is a fancy physics word for this, but what I mean is that on a level surface, and for sure on a downhill slant, this car just rolls forever with very little loss of speed. It's amazing. It saves the battery use once you get the concept and " just let her fly".
Recent clarification of tax rebates
http://www.afdc.energy.gov/afdc/progs/view_ind_fed.php/afdc/409/print
Click this link to see the news on the Tax Credit. This should give us back about 3K of the 5K we spent on the Electric Car. Yes, that was an incredible deal. ( It is a 2007 bought new in 2009)The Medium Speed Vehicles will be dropping in cost and improving the barrery options as well in the next year or two. Meantime, how much do I love no trips to the gas station! Also, I must admit- it's peaceful in the car and very good for the spirit to putter back and forth from place to place.
Electric Car Facts and FAQ
6 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment